Friday, June 11, 2010

Cassiopeia angels and demons


As promised, here are the kids from my Cassiopeia class. Don't let the angelic faces fool you. They can be pure trouble. And they turned into such little hams as soon as I got the camera out. I didn't get pictures of the other half of the class (Big Dipper, all the rooms at the school have space names) because we have library on Friday, so there was no extra
time with them. And one of my favorite kids was absent today, so I didn't get his picture.

ALSO, I AM GOING TO CHINA NEXT MONTH! WoOt!


Byeong Jun...what can I say? This is the kid that has been "disruptive" lately. T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

Seong Ju, the strong silent type or something


Jun Ha, decent student, but bad a lot

Min Sol, I want to get a suitcase big enough (and it wouldnt really have to be that big because she is TINY) to take her home with me. She is the cutest thing I've ever seen.


Min Seok. He's pretty naughty all the time.

Hye Min, she is really smart but always tattling on the other kids

Seong Hwan, he's really cute, but making some goofy face in this picture

Chae Hyun, she's anything but shy and NEVER shuts up, so I don't know why she was suddenly so timid. One of the Korean teachers thinks she looks Keanu Reeves.

Chae Yun, doesn't say much, but usually crawls up on the table at least once a day.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww--Thanks for sharing, Laura--they all look like little angels!!!!

Mom

jswanson04 said...

i have a feeling Min Sol would probably be under the 50 pound limit ... even with a couple books. she's adorable!

Anonymous said...

IT HAS BEEM SAID: KIDS ARE THE SAME THE WORLD AROUND. REALLY ENJOY YOUR BLOGS LAURA. GRAMPA M

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

Thanks for sharing the picks of your little cheribs - darling though no doubt keep you hopping. You are doing a fab job of adjusting. It is always a bit taxing when you are really tired to navigate life when you can't make heads or tails out of the language. Looks like you are doing it with grace. Loved the 1000 step vidio - good thing to keep in mind on the challenging days. You are an incredible lady and skilled adventurer! much love, A. Barb

Niki said...

looks like Min Seok is doing the Soulja Boy!

Niki said...

looks like Min Seok is doing the Soulja Boy!

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Oh, they are so cute! You are in for such fun this year!

Love, Aunt Ann

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaay pictures!

-eliza