Today is April 14. It snowed today. And I'm not talking a few flurries. The ground is covered. The trees are covered. I'm wearing fleece pants, fuzzy socks, and a sweatshirt. Sigh.
It's supposed to be 25 degrees tonight. That's going to make for some chilly eclipse watching. Brr.
For those of you who are interested, I continued my red story in the other blog. If you don't have the address anymore/at all, ask me (and only me, and people who have the address, please don't pass it along. I really want to know exactly who has this address).
It's supposed to be 25 degrees tonight. That's going to make for some chilly eclipse watching. Brr.
For those of you who are interested, I continued my red story in the other blog. If you don't have the address anymore/at all, ask me (and only me, and people who have the address, please don't pass it along. I really want to know exactly who has this address).
No comments:
Post a Comment