A lot of people have asked about Clarence, and I'm sorry for not updating sooner. I've been worried about jinxing him. He's not out of the woods yet. He's not entirely back to his old self yet. But he has actually gotten much better in the past few weeks. Truthfully, it's been a surprise to us all. When I wrote that blog about him, I didn't think he'd make it through the end of the week. He is doing better though, and has resumed his duties as king of the castle.
His duties include keeping watch,
asking nicely for things,
desk work
desk work,
and more desk work,
guarding his toy,
guarding his toy,
guarding his toy,
and guarding his toy,
as well as keeping clean.
He is also hands on and likes to help with the cooking,
and cleaning.
5 comments:
Clarence! All round cat of the year!
Glad he is better!
Love,
Aunt Ann
LAURA!!!!! No one will ever eat at our house again!!!!! I never let him in all those kitchen areas when I am home!!! behave!!!!
mom
I love that he guards a toy (that he isn't playing with) while he knows that there are no other cats in the house. Oh Clarence, the world is a more amusing place because of you. :)
OH MY GOSH THIS IS AMAZING. BEST. POST. EVER.
Glad to hear!! (and also I think your mom's comment is hilarious!)
Post a Comment