It's a crime of nature that I wasn't born blonde. Haha. Any guesses as to what my Halloween costume is? Here's a hint-the flowered dress I am wearing is not part of it. The brown eyebrows are staying.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
UMmmmmmmm, Marilyn Monroe?? Florence Henderson? Betty White?? Cinderella?? (She always had blond hair in my picture books, REALLY ticked me off!) carrie Underwood? Brittany spears? ok, that's all my guesses.
5 comments:
UMmmmmmmm, Marilyn Monroe?? Florence Henderson? Betty White?? Cinderella?? (She always had blond hair in my picture books, REALLY ticked me off!) carrie Underwood? Brittany spears? ok, that's all my guesses.
Mom
I's guessing Justin Beiber or Tinkerbell (who may in fact be one and the same, based on their moodiness).
Taking a hint from your sister's suggestion on FB...Zack Morris??
~Katie o
Rocky Horror and/or the new kid on Glee?
Mary G.
Please be Justin Beiber.
-Eliza
Post a Comment