Rain.
This is what is going on outside as I write this.
Blarg. I'm not a rainy day kind of girl. Especially when I feel trapped inside and my neighbor is playing what sounds like Mel and Mel-O-Dee Caliopee style music. Sorry to my non Princeton readers who will not understand that allusion to a classic Bureau County icon.
There was a typhoon on Thursday. It was kind of cool. And it delayed the start of school by an hour. WIN! I think it killed like 5 people though. Fail.
I had my first dealing with puke on Friday. It was nasty, especially when the only thing I had to clean it with was toilet paper and a spray bottle of mystery cleaner.
5 comments:
umm. i have no idea who this bureau county icon is. :-/
WHAT?? That lady that plays the calliope in every parade, she might be dressed like a clown, I am not sure.
Get thee to a nunnery!*
*the Homestead Parade
oohhhhhhhhh. ok, i think i know who you mean now. i'm pretty sure i never knew she had a name. i do remember mr. cinnamon, though. wait, he was real, right?
yeah, i can't get home again for homestead. ah well.
I am very proud of you for cleaning up the puke. I know how hard that is for you. I'm also very glad that you're ok after the typhoon. It was on the news all over the place, and I was worried. Keep up the journals!
Laura, I can't get past 'my first visit to a hospital in Seoul'. I hope it was a field trip? A tour? Please tell us you didn't go as a result of illness or injury! (Oh, and cleaning up another's vomit is bad, really bad. Sorry you had to do that!)
Post a Comment