Tuesday, December 1, 2009

of course! This makes perfect sense: d(cosX)=-sinX*d(X)

The teachers at Tivoli asked if I would help chaperone an outing with some students. Sure, I'll put it on my to-do list, right under solve the world's hunger problems and understand calculus.


I googled "calculus problem" to get the subject for this blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I can't help you chaperone or solve world hunger, but I can explain that calculus problem. I won't though, because you'd probably ban me from commmenting. But good luck, I hope you're able to get out of being a chaperone.

Katie

Joni said...

No offense to Katie, but that problem makes me want to fall asleep to the soothing sounds of Mr. Townes lecturing about Trig...
zzzz....(mathmathmathmath)...zzzz....(mathmathmathmath)....

enough said.
:)

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Nicely done on the google-ing

Eliza

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I would've googled as well. Nicely done.

Eliza

Anonymous said...

I'm an idiot

eliza