Thursday, December 24, 2009

Even though this world needs so much more, there's so much to be thankful for

Merry Christmas to my wonderful family and friends! I will start sending Christmas cards at some point in my life, but in the meantime, a Christmas blog post will have to do. :-)
I am thankful every day for the wonderful people in my life. I love each and every one of you, and I wish you all a wonderful, warm, and merry Christmas and a fantastic 2010.
Morris family, see you tomorrow! Koch family, see some of you Saturday, see the rest of you hopefully sometime in the next year! Illinois friends, I will hopefully see you sometime in the next week and a half! Bordeaux friends, see you in a week and a half! Friends in other places, hopefully I'll also see you sometime in the next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy holidays to you, laura. nice seeing you on christmas and hope you have a pleasant stay at home. we miss you when you are away but enjoy your blogs. happy new year.we plan on coming to princeton some day this week. grampa m

Anonymous said...

Laura,
It was great seeing you at the farm.
Hope your students forgot less than mine did over the break!
Love, Aunt Ann