Wednesday, November 4, 2009

for træt til at være kreative

I arrived back in Bordeaux last night after a delightful 10 days away. I may write about it sometime, but I am too tired now and still need to finish laundry and lesson plans. Tomorrow I start back at work. I have no idea what we will be doing. I need to focus on it though. The children of Villenave d'Ornon have English to learn :)
My pictures from Sweden and Finland are on my shutterfly site. Denmark will be up soon, but not tonight because I am tired of working on it. I could tell you that at some point I will sort out and label the pretty ones, delete the blurry/bad ones, etc. But that would be a lie. I put them right side up, and in all likelihood, that will be all I do with them because I am lazy. Sorry mom.

Here are some just to wet your Scandinavian picture viewing palette.

Stockholm

skeleton at the Vasa Museum in Stockholm

Stockholm

Stockholm

Uppsala

the Baltic Sea

Helsinki

Orthodox church in Helsinki


Copenhagen

the gate at Christiania

a canal in Copenhagen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least these ones are labeled! Thanks! Glad you are back safe!Heading to Shutterfly!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, Laura!
Love, Aunt Ann