Here are some pictures, assuming I can figure out how to post them on here. If I can't do this, all my pictures are on my shutterfly page. Orientation all day tomorrow, all in French. I have a hard enough time understanding administrative talk when it's in English. I'm hoping to have a good song or something stuck in my head tomorrow because it's going to be a loooooooooonnnnnng day.

This is the outside of where I live

This is my bed. Yes, I am 26 years old and several articles of clothing did not make the cut into the suitcase in order for my bear Ted to come along with me. But I am really glad he's here.

One of three random living rooms in my 'apartment'

The kitchen
Hmmm...I thought I had another one, but I guess I don't. I should go work on my resume some more and quit playing pictures.
1 comment:
Laura,
Looks like a nice place! Thanks for posting pics so we can see for ourselves that you have a great apartment!
And having lots of different outfits is over-rated...I think bringing Ted was a good idea.
Good luck tomorrow. I have trouble listening to a lot of administrative speech difficult, too.
Love, Aunt Ann
Post a Comment