I can't write anything. Not because I had a particularly exciting weekend. I think the reason is because there is nothing to do here on Sundays. Really, NOTHING. So by the time Sunday evening rolls around, my brain has forgotten how to work. So writing anything clever or interesting is out of the question. So here are some pictures instead.
3 comments:
these are soooo pretty. I had too much fun talking to you last night!
-Eliza
Nice pictures, Laura!
I read some of your blogs to Grandma
on the phone the other night. She loved hearing that all is going pretty well with you.
I went down to the farm this weekend for Aunt Becky's daughter's wedding. It was outdoors and she lucked out with a gorgeous fall day.
Hope you continue to enjoy your teaching duties.
Aunt Ann
Hey Laura-
Actually, don't worry about the steak-flavored Pringles. The snack food experts say they're not new. HOWEVER, I want to know if you've ever eaten a canele (sp?) those French pastries made by some group of nuns in Bordeaux. They're cooked in copper tins with beeswax. Let me know if you find some! And I'm dying to know your opinion on Carla Bruni. Do they like her there? Alright, that's all. Still so jealous.
MaryG
Post a Comment