France is weird. It's definitely a good weird, but weird just the same. Every time I leave the house, I see something that makes me say "wait...what?" And I love it. Last weekend we were just kind of hanging around, and we started hearing music. It was coming down the street. As it got closer, we could see that it was loosely organized marching band. I took a little video of it as the walked by. I don't get it either.
6 comments:
Interesting, it seems as though the 'Band" was mostly ignored by those around them! Did you follow for awhile? Any fringed, black umbrellas? Maybe it was a street funeral parade, as in New Orleans! Any obvious signs of the parade being "wine-enhanced"?
Love the stories! Mom
How fun! Your world is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more interesting than mine.
~ Maria
hahahahaha. I genuinely laughed when I saw that....
- Eliza
Awesome. Too bad you didn't bring your oboe!
um. that's my favorite. ever.
hahahah! that's hilarious. was that rue st.catherine, by the way? It looked kind of like it... If you haven't been to Rue St. Catherine where all the stores are, it's definitely the place to go to shop!
Post a Comment