Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thanks Google images! and other stuff

I have been asked by many people where Bordeaux is located. No worries, until a few months ago, I didn't know either. So here's a map of France.




















There is a gentleman who has recently become a regular bar customer at the place I where I work. This evening he told me that I should really consider getting married before I leave. Riiiiiiight. Because starting a new job, in a new country, with no place live isn't scary enough, let's throw a husband into the mix. I'm not sure I want one of those when I'm not starting a new job, in a new country, and have a place to live.


Here's why I am hopefully living in Bordeaux, not Cenon (where my schools are).



These are pictures of Bordeaux that come up when one Googles "Bordeaux"



This is one of the first pictures that comes up when one Googles "Cenon"

Yes, that is a car on fire.

No comments: