Tuesday, July 29, 2008
please make it be tomorrow night
Against my better judgement, I picked up a shift at work today. I figure every little bit helps. I have to be in downtown Chi at 11:00 am tomorrow to get my visa. I was planning on getting all of my paperwork in order this morning, going to get my extra passport pictures taken this afternoon, and going to see a play this evening. Instead, I worked this morning/afternoon, got home, showered, got my pictures taken in Peru, drove back to Pton, started printing off my forms to fill out, lost our internet connection because of a storm, went to the play, came home. And now its 10:45, and I am just now starting to fill out my forms, and I have to make a zillion copies of each one. So of course now I'm updating this thing instead of filling out my forms. I know it will be worth it, but I AM SO SICK OF FILLING OUT STUPID STINKING FORMS (en français, bien sûr). At least the Cubs won.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment