I am now the proud owner of a plane ticket, thanks to an extremely generous Christmas gift from mon père. MERCI MERCI MERCI MERCI BEAUCOUP Daddio!!!!! On the 30th I have to be at the Consulate in Chicago at 11am to get my visa. I leave in two months. Eek! But I WILL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! I'm super excited because I love Christmas, and I can't imagine not spending it with my amazing family.
Aaron is helping me with the camera and computer issue Thanks Aaron! And I wish I could have gone to visit you on Sunday. :( Stupid work.
I keep getting asked what I will do if the Cubs make it to the World Series. Hmm, not sure. I think mlb.com has a subscription offer, making the games available online. I'm not sure if that is good for post season games, but it's definitely something I need to be looking in to, because (and I know I've said this every year since I learned how to speak, but this is the year) the Cubs are going ALL the way this year. Of course I'll be watching the games in the middle of the night, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I've always said I'm going to name my firstborn after whatever manager gets the Cubs a World Series victory. And since I don't want kids, by firstborn I mean friend for Wrigley and Ivy (my cats) in the form of a puppy. Hopefully I'll be getting Sweet Lou next summer after I return. But now I'm going to go focus my attention fully on the last inning and a half of the Cubs game, in hopes that they will not be helping Randy Johnson improve his record to 13-0 against the Cubs.
No comments:
Post a Comment