Current Mood: Lemonade
Airing dirty laundry vs the brutal truth: the lines get blurred. If you are not into reading about my dirty laundry, don't read my blog. I'm just kidding of course, who doesn't like reading about other people's problems? This blog has seen me through some tough times. It's like therapy, only free! No one really reads this anymore anyway. Remember when this started as a travel blog?
But at any rate, what I want to write about today is of the more personal nature, so I will be putting it in the blog I started/abandoned two years ago following the Cold War. If you still have that address, feel free to read it. If you don't have the address, feel free to ask me. I have no problem sharing my secrets with people I know. But I'd prefer that the random people who know this address don't know my personal stories. So, ask if you want it. But please don't share the address.
Airing dirty laundry vs the brutal truth: the lines get blurred. If you are not into reading about my dirty laundry, don't read my blog. I'm just kidding of course, who doesn't like reading about other people's problems? This blog has seen me through some tough times. It's like therapy, only free! No one really reads this anymore anyway. Remember when this started as a travel blog?
But at any rate, what I want to write about today is of the more personal nature, so I will be putting it in the blog I started/abandoned two years ago following the Cold War. If you still have that address, feel free to read it. If you don't have the address, feel free to ask me. I have no problem sharing my secrets with people I know. But I'd prefer that the random people who know this address don't know my personal stories. So, ask if you want it. But please don't share the address.
No comments:
Post a Comment