Carrie Underwood's "acting" ruined Christmas the first time.
Now, CNN just tried to argue that Love Actually is in the same category as It's a Wonderful Life. CNN, you are dead to me. Christmas is cancelled. They did this segment in the form of a debate. It must be a slooooow news day.
The only thing from this bit that I appreciated was the Love Actually argument made by the guy who took the this movie sucks side-"They try to take just the endings from a bunch of romantic comedy movies and put them into one movie, without any dialogue or real story development from the middle part of the movie." Well said, sir.
Yes, I hate Love Actually. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some gifts to return.
Now, CNN just tried to argue that Love Actually is in the same category as It's a Wonderful Life. CNN, you are dead to me. Christmas is cancelled. They did this segment in the form of a debate. It must be a slooooow news day.
The only thing from this bit that I appreciated was the Love Actually argument made by the guy who took the this movie sucks side-"They try to take just the endings from a bunch of romantic comedy movies and put them into one movie, without any dialogue or real story development from the middle part of the movie." Well said, sir.
Yes, I hate Love Actually. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some gifts to return.
No comments:
Post a Comment