Wednesday, October 24, 2012

In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights

Cheesy cliche subject, I know. But given the chance to allude to a musical, I have to take it, even if the musical is one I think is awkward and contrived. 
Speaking of musicals, is anyone else so completely excited for the musical movie version of Les Miserables? You don't really have to answer that, because truth be told it does not matter what your answer is. I am excited enough for everyone. One of the two times I skipped school during my K-12 years was to go to Chicago to Les Miserables. The other time was to go see Riverdance, in case you're curious. I love love love this show. My only complaint is that there is no way that Anne Hathaway sings "I Dreamed a Dream" as well as Susan Boyle. I think someone missed the boat by not casting her to play Fantine.

What was I even going to write about? There was something, probably about this Friday being a year since I arrived home. I don't remember where I was going with that though. I can't stop thinking about Les Mis now. 

So here's this for your listening enjoyment. SO GOOD! Tell me this doesn't want to make you build a barricade and start a revolution. 

No comments: