Saturday, June 18, 2011

ch ch ch

So, I made my blog private. I am sorry for the hassle. But from my understanding you can read it as a guest for a month (?) without a Google account. Maybe? I don't know actually. I'm still a bit confused by how this all works. I'll probably only keep it private for a bit, then I'll go back to sharing my genius with the entire world.

I will explain my reason for doing this tomorrow, or Monday...or Tuesday. But right now, it's Saturday night and the eve of my 29th birthday. I'm going to leave the drinks, clubs, and loud music to the youngsters. Right now I am going to celebrate my birthday eve by eating some junk food and watching a movie. Grrrrreat birthday celebration night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwww....I wish I was there to celebrate with you!!!! But at least the Cubbies are turning it around in time for your 29th!!!! Love you, Happy Birthday, again!!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie,
love you,
Dad