Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy (early) Thanksgiving!

Here are some pictures of my family because I love them and Thursday is going to be sad. But I do consider myself lucky because the reason I miss my family so much is because they are so wonderful.
I wish I had pictures of my extended family as well, but I don't. I will see you all in 3 weeks!





10 comments:

Kate said...

Is that really Aaron with the (reddish) beard???? He and Andy would look like brothers if they both show up with beards like that at the farm!

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

We'll all be thinking of you on Thanksgiving, Laura! Perhaps you can gather with some other U.S. transplants and celebrate together?? I agree with you, a great family is a great blessing! Marcy

P.S. LOVE the pics...especially the top pic!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura. Thanksgiving surely won't be the same with you not here. Especially on the pie side!
We will be thinking about you all day.
Can't wait until the 17th.
Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Who is holding who up in the ski picture?? It looks like if one of us had sneezed, we all would have done a dominoes fall!! I wish we had plans for another winter trip! Maybe next year!! Thanks for the memories!I am also looking forward to the 17th, AND I am looking forward to the postings of Bordeaux in all her Christmas Lights glory!!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

HI LAURA: WE WILL CERTAINLY MISS Y0Y AS WELL, ESPECIALY YOUR GREAT COOKING, BUT WE WILL ALL BE THINKING OF YOU AND LOOKING FORWARD TO CHRISTMAS. I ASSUME THEY HAVE TURKEY IN FRANCE. HOW ABOUT PUMPKIN PIE ? GRAMPA M

Anonymous said...

Well, I wouldn't have Thanksgiving with you anyway, but I still miss you. Am I allowed to say that since I'm not part of the fam? Anyway, I miss your baking too. I want you to feel guilty because now I've gone two years without awesome Laura baked goods. Have fun with your friends and just think how close the 17th is now!
-Joni

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Happy Thanksgiving!
The celebrations have just begun at our house. It is Ellen's birthday today, so we are gathered to celebrate that.
Looking forward to seeing you at the farm!
Love, Aunt Ann

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura! Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you today and I hope that your pie surprises you and turns out better than you think. Really enjoying your pics! Sara

Maria Gold said...

Great pics Laura! Can't wait to see you and hear some great stories in person. Hopefully you can bake something so everyone will stop whining!!!!! I still think your postings should replace Fern & Heather in the BCR!! See you soon, Love Maria

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving was pretty much unchanged. I forget...did you get to stop by? JUST KIDDING! It wasn't the same at all. Everyone kept saying how much they missed you.

HOT pics.

Love you,
Eliza