Thursday, September 25, 2008

stressed and stuff

I owe emails/facebook messages to lots of people, and I am sorry for that. My internet time is very limited right now, since I am still in the hostel, and there are only two computers here for everyone to share. But once I have my own place, and can use my own computer, with a normal keyboard (this French one is so annoying to use), I will reply to everyone's emails and Facebook messages. That is assuming I figure out how to use the voltage adapter, because I killed my computer battery last night watching Stand By Me. I was kind of bummed, and that movie usually makes me feel better. It didn't work so well last night.
I can only stay in the hostel one more night. So if I don't find a place to live today, I have no idea what do to tomorrow. Wish me luck, because I will definitely need it. This is stressful!!
But thank you sooooooo much for sending me the emails and messages. I really really appreciate it, and all the kind words and support mean more to me than I can possibly explain. Love you all!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Hopefully you'll find something soon!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Laura!
-Joni

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Hang in there and take it one day at a time...sometimes 1 hour at a time if it helps! (Take it for what it's worth from someone who has never done what you're doing.) We look forward to hearing about your adventures through your blog. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of it!
Hugs, Marcy