Chelsea Lately, anyone? Anyone?
But seriously, the last few weeks have floooooooown by. Suddenly it's October. I'm coming home in October. Whoa whoa whoa.
And just like that, I'm unemployed. Although, I guess my unemployment does not official start until tomorrow because today is a holiday of some sort. But I miss my kiddies already.
For those of you who happened to read my blog between the hours of 7 am and 7pm (Korea time) on Friday, you noticed I posted a blog about the debacle that was me moving out of my apartment. However, despite the fact I do stand by what I wrote, my school still owes me about $4,000, so I need to watch my mouth until that money is safely in my bank account. For any interested parties, I did save what I wrote and am happy to send it to you via email. :-)
But, I am now moved out of my apartment. I miss my little space. I miss my real shower. I miss the delicious Korean food in the 'hood. Itaewon is not known for having great Korean food. Also, there is no pizza school close by. Come on Itaewon, get it together. And now, this is my life. I have some sorting to do.
The last few weekends have been busy ones, which is good. I went to the wedding of a Nigerian and a Canadian last weekend. It was interesting. Obviously, the wedding took place in Korea, and neither of them are Korean, so there wasn't a lot of family there. The thing that stood out most, which I guess is a Nigerian tradition, is to shower the couple with money while they have their first dance. The dance lasted about 4 songs, and the ground was literally covered with money the entire time. Friends of the couple would collect it and put it in bags, then more people would come and start throwing money at them.
More things to say, but no motivation to write. I'll finish later. I have nothing but time on my hands now. I think this is going to get really boring really fast. Someone, please hire me.
No comments:
Post a Comment