I wasn't raptured. I suppose that's a bad thing. But despite that, I still remain a firm believer in the prophet Harold Camping, and since I am still here on earth, post rapture, that means I have until October to live it up...sex, drugs, and rock n roll style. Or, I guess my case would be more sloth, gluttony and rock n' roll. So I will start on that today, by sharing this Kpop video with you. It's a good Monday morning pick me up. Kpop-love it or hate it, you can't deny this is a catchy song. You also can't deny that a bad Kpop video has ever been made. They are all quality. Things like this make me never want to leave the SoKo.
Sorry to any blog subscribers. It took me a several times to get the video link right. I don't know if you get emailed every time I update, or just once, but the internet still confuses me, so I'm sorry if you got like 4 emails. haha.
Sidenote-GRRRR TO ALL all the misuse of the word I've seen on FB the past couple days ("Phew, I survived the rapture!" I really want to be that jerk who is like NO, LOOK THE WORD UP AND TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO BE LEFT ON EARTH AFTER THE RAPTURE!)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That song makes me happy I was not 'raptured', or whatever! Fun song, happy people! Mom
2 comments:
That song makes me happy I was not 'raptured', or whatever! Fun song, happy people!
Mom
i. love. this. video.
send me some kpop suggestions! i can't get enough of it, but never really know where to look.
Post a Comment