Friday, May 28, 2010

an experiment in video

6 comments:

jswanson04 said...

this made my night! man, it's been a long time since i've seen you/heard your voice.

Joni said...

Laura,
keep doing this! I love the video. Interesting little place, but I'm sure your apartment will be fantastic. I would strongly advise not using the brushes as it's pretty questionable what and where they brushed. Anyway, be good and I miss you! When you come back next summer, we have a tastee freeze date already.

Kate said...

I agree with others - very neat to see video of your place. So much more real than just a description!
thanks and good luck!! What is the weather like there? How is the pollution/smog in the city?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture show, Laura!

Mom

Maria said...

What a "lovely" little space!!! Hairbrushes & combs, YUK!!!!! Can't wait to see the apartment video!

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Thanks for the tour. It is Monday, sure hope you got moved into your apartment.
Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures in Korea!
Love, Aunt Ann