Sometimes I just look around, and say to myself "French people are SO weird!" Here's some of the videos I have taken the past year and a half showing just that.
This past Saturday was International Pillow Fight Day (I'm not making this up http://www.pillowfightday.com/). Bordeaux had its pillow fight on Sunday. By French standards, that is on time.
This is La Grasse Bande (http://www.myspace.com/lagrassebande). I guess they are just a street band, or something. I don't really know. But at any rate, I LOVE them, especially their Thriller dance. There is a guy standing right in front of me, but you still can get the idea.
CARNAVAL 2010!
Carnaval 2010-what America is like, according to the French
To be fair, this was in San Sebastian, but it was weird just the same.
Needs no explanation!
Another performer on the streets of Bordeaux
Ok, so this isn't weird. It is from the American Cemetery in Normandy, and there was just something about the chimes and the fog that gave me chills. Side note-Normandy is amazing. No one should ever go to France and not go to Normandy. It is beautiful and charming, there is obviously SO much history, the people are nice, etc. GO GO GO GO.
A guy on the Garonne, and that's as much as I know.
The first of the MANY MANY MANY protests I saw in France
People snowboarding on the Dune du Pyla
One of my first days in France-
No comments:
Post a Comment