Sunday, July 5, 2009

"Round 2" (cue ding ding)

I found out yesterday that I have been renewed for this fall. Yippee! I will be in a suburb (like last year) of Bordeaux in a (or a couple) PRIMARY schools. Heaven help me, as well as those children. What do I do with primary school kids? I guess I will learn fast enough. I also have to learn to speak French A LOT better because I guess it is necessary for primary school. So I am bit nervous about that. But I am just so excited to have this opportunity again! But that doesn't mean I won't start crying at the O'Hare Hilton restaurant for a lucky third time. :) Sorry Dad.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats!! That's great! But you have to come visit us before you leave!

Anonymous said...

laura, we will miss you again this fall, but the nice thing about being young and single, you can do what ever you like to do. (within reason , of course). we also enjoy the blogs. grampa m

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Laura!
I ditto Kate's comment!
Do come up to Dubuque!
Aunt Ann

Anonymous said...

Laura, Wow, that is great! Congratulations!! I bet Aunt Marcy, Aunt Ann and Cousin Corynn can give you lots of tips. Now maybe I will actually get there to visit this fall- that is AFTER you come to NC! much love ab

Anonymous said...

We have much left to do, as well as a christmas list to start writing.

You'll have such a great time.

And I agree with Aunt B. NC NOW!

-Eli