I am home from my trip now. I promise a more detailed account is coming in the near future. But I can't quite commit myself to sitting down and writing it today. I am in need of a day or two of decompression and getting back into the swing of things here. In the mean time, here is a photo.

I have started putting my photos on pinkchickens.shutterfly.com. Most of them are not labeled yet, and not all of them are on there. That is all coming soon too. I promise.
6 comments:
You have been missed! I need some Laura humor - it's March, a long boring month. Help Laura!!!!
Welcome back dude! Guess your passport survived?
-aaron
Who is Rick?
"Out-of-the-loop", Mom
Jeez!! I remember!- the movie!- the quote!- the place!!
"Just-a-bit-special", Mom
promises, promises.
-eliza
Glad to hear you are back!
Great photo!
Aunt Ann
Post a Comment